1.Hilsa Fish (Ilish machha)-1/2 kg.
• 2.onion–300kg.(finely chopped)
• 3.ginger n garlic pest-2 tsp
• 4.cumin powder-1 tsp
• 5. coriander powder -1 tsp
• 7. garam masala.(2 elaichi, 4 labang(clove),2 inch dalchini)
• 8. mustard oil.
• 9. salt to taste.
• 10 mirchi powder n haldi powder-1 tsp each
Method of Cooking:
Wash the Fish properly add turmeric powder and salt for marinate and keep aside.
Fry the fish and keep aside.
Heat oil add chopped onion to it. Stir it till brown color.
Then add Ginger garlic paste, haldi power, coriander powder, cumin powder, red mirchi powder and fry it for 10 mins. Then add water and boil it for 5 mins
Then add fry fish and salt to it and cook for 15 mins.
Then add Garam masala powder & fresh coriander leafs.
Your fish curry is ready to serve now with rice.