- 10 Pumpkin Flower
- 1 cup rice (arua basmati)
- Mustard Oil
- 1 inch ginger
- 5-6 clove of garlic
- 2 green chillies
- 14 water
- 2 red chilli
- 14 tsp cumin
- salt to taste
- Sock rice in water for at least 30 mins.
- lean the flowers individually, remove stem, soak in turmeric water for 5 mins.
- Takeout flowers & keep aside.
- Take 2 flower, open them lenth wise & stuff one Flower into another lenth wise.
- Just like one flower upon another.
- Arrange all the flowers in this way.
- Then grind the wet rice, ginger, garlic, green chilli, red chilli, cumin
- make a semi-liquid batter.
- Add salt according to teste.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Now peak 1 of previously kept flower.
- Dunk that in the batter, shake off excess liquid.
- Put it in the pan for dry.
[Total: 10 Average: 3.2/5]