• 1 Banana flower
• 3 tsp mustard and garlic paste
• 1 tsp pancha-phutana
• ¼ tsp turmeric powder
• 2 Medium sized tomato cut into small pieces
• 1 Big sized onion
• 6-7 fried Badi
• 2 green chilies chopped into pieces
• Salt to taste
• 2 Tbsp oil
• Some coriander leaves
1. Clean the banana flower well. First remove the outer leaves, and then from each flowerette remove the hard stamen and hard covering at the base.
2. Put the flower into water and squeeze out the water from the crushed content.
3. Put the fry pan in medium heat and some oil and fry the Badi and keep aside
4. Put 2 tbsp oil. Add pancha phutana and chopped onion, green chilies and tomato into it.
5. When the onion looks brown add mustard paste, turmeric powder, salt and stir it. then add water into it.
6. Add the crushed flower content and stir it till mixes with the paste.
7. Add water and cover it till it gets cooked.
8. Serve hot